McDisappointed.

November 11, 2020

 Yes, disappointed was how I felt today. 


You know how we had the limited edition Hokkaido salmon burger not too long ago? Well, we were kind of craving it, so we thought we'd better have it one more time before it disappears. So, I went onto the website last night to check if it was still on and I got well excited because it was still there, or so I thought anyway. Naturally, this got me all excited and I was looking forward to lunch. 


To my horror, when I logged into my account and tried to order, everything on the special menu was shown as unavailable. 


I ended up ordering the buttermilk chicken burger. I had it once and thought it was really good, but you know how when you're expecting something in particular, you kind of just want that something. Oh wells.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.