Ma maison.

April 05, 2020


As reluctant as I was to go out, I desperately needed to pick up a few items before they stop all non-essential business on Tuesday.

And since we're already out, why not have lunch as well right ?

And so, Ma maison it was.

My mum ordered the sizzling hamburg steak, except, she didn't want it sizzling. I was busy trying to decide what to have, so I didn't hear her order. She did enjoy her hamburg steak, but didn't really appreciate the uncooked watercress and beansprouts, which my dad and I had. Obviously, it wasn't sizzling enough. Teehee.


My dad had the hamburg mixed set which came with omu rice and spaghetti. Oh, and he had an additional portion of rice as well. Yes, my dad eats a lot !


90% of my visit to Ma maison, I'd have the hamburg steak, but today, I decided to go with the seafood doria instead.


And boy was it delish !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.