Circuit breaker: Day 5.

April 11, 2020
If there's one dish that I really like from the Hakka cuisine, it has to be the abacus seeds, which some of you might know better as 'suan pan zi'.

For the longest time ever, my mum has been saying that she wanted to try making it, but I have been waiting till today. Well, what better time to do it then when you're stuck at home during the circuit breaker right ? I'm not complaining. Teehee.


It was a fabulous first attempt if you ask me. 

If I didn't witness her preparing the dough and helped mould them seeds and watch her fry it all, I would have thought it was store bought ! It was just that good. 

Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mama. 

I always thought it was difficult to make, but it's actually quite simple really. The troublesome bit is where you have to mold the seeds, but that's about it. So guys, if you don't know what to eat for your next meal, here's 1 idea to add to your circuit breaker meal. It'll keep you busy for a bit as well !

Well, we finished Fight for my way and have pretty much watched most of Park Seo Joon's dramas. My mum then suggested that we'd try something different, seeing as 99% of the dramas we watch are mostly rom-coms. And so, Black it was.


Total cases: 191.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.