Circuit breaker: Day 15.

April 21, 2020
Omg, what did I tell you ?

We barely made it past 2 out of 4 weeks of the intended circuit breaker and it was just announced earlier today that it will be extended for another 4 weeks till June. But you know what ? I completely agree with the move. Dude, like the reported cases everyday is seriously frightening.

We can get through this together Singapore. Hwaiting !

So for today's lunch, we had shoyu ramen. Do not expect to see them fancy ramen you get from ramen shops, we're not professional chefs.


I'm not quite sure about that vegetarian chashu that we got from the supermarket, but everything else was yums !

As for our next drama, we have decided to give Hwarang a go. I've never been a fan of historical dramas but we can't say no to all them cuties right ? And there's Park Seo Joon, so who's complaining ?


Total cases: 1111 ( 20 in the community ).

Stay safe my friends.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.