Circuit breaker: Day 11.

April 17, 2020
It's Friyay !

Oh wait, it's holiday everyday of the week now. What am I on about ?

Well, Friday for my family is no meat day.

And so, today was fish with no chips day.


Instead, we had some sweet potatos wedges and corn croquette.

So we actually finished The K2 today. I reckon that we would be way faster if my granny watches it with us. At the moment, whilst we're outside watching our K-dramas, my granny is in her room watching the tv. But I feel really bad that she's just cooped up in her room all day, even though she tells me that she's ok, I literally force her to come outside and watch whatever she wants. Someday, we will make her a K-drama addict.

What's next ?

Total cases: 623 ( 27 in the community ).

Well, considering the high jump in both dormitories as well as local cases yesterday, today's report is 0.1% less depressing.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.