Circuit breaker: Day 20.

April 26, 2020
If you've been binge watching Korean drama like we have, then you'll know that fried chicken keeps appearing in almost all of them and after having faced countless fried chickens, I now have a craving for them.

When I think of Korean fried chicken, the first place that pops up in my mind is Chicken up, so you can only imagine how happy I was when I saw Chicken up in Grabfood. Added everything I wanted into my basket and checked out. I stupidly waited for the next 20 minutes for a rider and when I couldn't find one, I decided to cancel and try again. Yes, that was how badly I wanted my yangnyeom chicken from Chicken up. Well, there are probably tons of other places that do amazing yangnyeom chicken as well, but seeing as I only crave for fried chicken like twice a year or something, I wouldn't know better. But hey, I open to suggestions, so please feel free to share any other good Korean fried chicken places with me. 

Sadly though, the same thing happened again on my second try. I then decided to give up my Chicken up dream, but I still wanted some fried chicken, so we went with Four fingers instead.



We had one portion of spicy and one soy garlic. It was good, but you know when you've had your heart set on something else, it'll never be as good. Well, I'm just glad my fried chicken cravings are over.

Well, on the bright side, man x man isn't too bad. But we're more than halfway through the drama and I still can't decide if he is kawaii or not. Hahahahaha. #firstworldproblems

Total cases: 931 ( 18 in the community ).

Oh dear, it's gone back up again. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.