Circuit breaker: Day 10.

April 16, 2020
One of the weekly menu we had pre-planned earlier this week included a katsu kare day, and that day is today.


I'd never say no to Japanese curry. I'd gladly eat it everyday if I could, minus the tonkatsu though. Never have been a fan of it, not now, not ever.

So anyway, this is really random, but I know I've been keeping myself busy all day with K-dramas back to back, but like, I was just thinking if I should get myself a diamond painting kit. Since I first saw it on my facebook sometime last year, I've been saying that I wanted to make one so that I can frame it up and then stick it up on the wall above my bed frame as it's just an empty wall now. But the thing is, I don't know if I actually have the patience for it. Hmmmmmm, should I just get one anyway ?

Right, it's The K2 time !

Total cases: 728 ( 48 in the community ).

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.