His urn.

April 03, 2020

Baby-san has returned to my father's side.

I felt extremely heart broken yesterday, after hearing my dad's voice. I take after my dad, in the sense that we're happy-go-lucky people, so you can only imagine how my heart died when I heard how sad he was.

As difficult as it was yesterday, I don't want anyone to go through the same panic as we did, so remember that there are pet cremation services. We decided to go with Mobile pet cremation and you can find out more about them here.

I have seen a few advertise over the years but I never thought that we would need it so soon. Never really paid attention to any of those advertisements, but luckily for us, google is our best friend and as soon as I googled for pet cremation services, a whole bunch popped up. My mother also called up her friend and she recommended Mobile pet cremation and that is why we went with them.

I can only tell you how good they were.

We called up and they said that they would be there in 2 hours to collect Baby-san, but made it in one. As it was already 10pm, we were informed that they would be cremating the body the next day. We never expected a phone call, but we did and it was to tell us that they would be starting the cremation and would drop by to pass the urn.

It was just that simple.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.