Circuit breaker: Day 19.

April 25, 2020
Well, what do you know ? 

The weekend is here.

I must say, I really do miss my weekend mahjong sessions. I can't wait to start playing again ! 

So anyways, we decided to order in today. I wasn't craving for anything in particular, so I just randomly browsed through Grabfood and  Eng's wanton noodles caught my eye and so, that's what we ended up having. 


This is still my all time favorite place for wanton noodles. From the noodles, to the wanton, everything is just delish. You're still my number 1 !

The same process happened for our next drama choice as well. We just browsed through Netflix and Man X Man caught our eyes. Not sure if it's any good. We'll see.

 
I can't decide if I find him kawaii or not either. Teehee.

Total cases: 618 ( 9 in the community ).

Still shitload of cases, but compared to the previous days, this is the best we've had so far. 

GO AWAY COVID.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.