Taipei - Day 5.

December 12, 2017


Sadly, today marked the last day of our time here in Taipei.

The whole purpose of this trip was purely an eating one. I kid you not. Apart from eating and shopping, we did not do any sight-seeing whatsoever. We did however plan to do so on the very last day, which is today.

Lu rou fan is one of my favorite and oddly enough, we hadn't had a chance to have it yet. So naturally, I requested for it before we left Taipei. It's like, you can't visit Taiwan and not have it.






What a satisfying meal that was.

After lunch, we headed over to the Shifen waterfall. I still can't believe that my brother lived in Taipei for a year and hasn't been anywhere. I just felt a need to take him to see the beautiful waterfall.








And no, no amount of rain was going to stop us from going.

Our next stop - Pingxi.

Even though it was my third time there, it was well worth it, because I have accomplished my mission of taking my big brother for his first ever experience. It sure would have be more awesome though, if it weren't raining.






We then has some time to spare and decided to walk down the streets to do some last minute shopping and eating. Ah yes, they are famous for their ginger tea, so do remember to get some.



We set off at about 4pm to head to the airport. I honestly didn't expect that it'd take us a whole 2 hours to get there with the rain and the jam, but we did make it in time.

Well, I just realized that I have started a new tradition and that is my last meal at Taoyuan airport will always be Burger King. ^w^



Well, we're just about to board the plane now, so see you in approximately 5 hours time Singapore. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.