Central London.

December 27, 2017


Each visit to the UK, I'd have them instant ravioli with the spicy arrabiata sauce without fail. All you have to do is boil the ravioli and heat up the sauce and there's your meal right there. So simple, yet so delish.


So anyway, after lunch, my mother and I went in to central London to do some shopping. You see, the thing is, I'll be starting work real soon and I do not have a single piece of office wear. Yes, that is how slack my dressing is. So yes, it is about time to start my collection.

Apart from shopping, we also managed to catch the lovely colors from the setting sun at Piccadilly circus.




Since we were already in central London, we decided to drop by Japan center and bought ourselves some sashimi for dinner.


いいただきます!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.