居酒屋二重丸.

December 19, 2017
Bento's are my favorite.

What's a bento ? Well, it is basically a variety of either rice or noodles, fish or meat with pickles and vegetables all put together into a box and it is perfect for people like me to have a variety of dishes for each meal.

Today, my dad and I decided to re-visit a Japanese restaurant that I went to as a child - Izakaya Nijumaru.



The bento was amazing and is served with rice and miso soup. I must say though, the rice was truly disappointing. The only rice I eat is Japanese rice and we were shocked to be served Jasmine rice. I mean like at the pricing of $21, you'd expect Japanese rice don't you ? But apart from that, the food is pretty good.

Maybe I'm just a fusspot when it comes to rice.

Anyways, you can find them at :

Izakaya Nijumaru
Cuppage Plaza
#02-10
5 Koek Road
Singapore 228796

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.