メリークリスマス.

December 25, 2017


Merry Christmas !

Boy am I glad that I manned up and took that uber long flight over to London.

But, what do you do at 6am in the morning ?

Take a whole bunch of kawaii selfies.










For weeks leading up to my flight, I have been on the phone daily with my mother, discussing whether or not I should go. One of the criteria if I went, was that she had to cook Christmas lunch. And so, she kept her promise and prepared the best Christmas lunch of my life.









This is my version of the perfect Christmas lunch, dished out on a plate.


And here's one with the whole family, with my mother behind the camera.


Not forgetting dessert, which was a bonus, because my mum knows that pavlova is my favorite and surprised me with it.


And here's more photo spam, taken with the family.











And not forgetting, the unwrapping of gifts.


This has been the best Christmas I've had in years. It would have been perfect if my grand-mother was here too.

Well, it is only 7pm here in London, but I have difficulties keeping my eyes open. I have lost the battle to my eyelids and am off to bed.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day.

Good night from London. xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.