Alan's new home.

December 28, 2017
Apart from visiting Alan's new house today, all we did was eat.

For lunch today, my mother whipped me up the baddest yaki soba in town.


The awesome thing about cooking your own yaki soba is the fact that we you can put virtually anything you fancy. In my mother's version on yaki soba today, was cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, bacon and sausage.

As Alan has just recently moved to St Albans and has just about settled in, we decided to drop by. To be fairly honest, his new house is awesome and extremely convenient as it is located at the town center.

We then made an impromptu decision to have dinner together.

We walked around the town center in the freezing cold looking for a place to eat and somehow ended up at a Thai restaurant.

This wasn't your traditional Thai food though, it was more of a fusion, but it was really good.







Thank you for the wonderful meal Alan.

Now, excuse me whilst I plunge onto my bed and hide under my duvet.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.