Lion dance.

February 26, 2015
We didn't really do much today, except for shopping and eating to be honest.

My mum had a lunch appointment with one of her girlfriends at Suntec, but seeing as we were early, we decided to do some window shopping. We even had enough time to have a coffee at Starbucks. That's how early we were. ._____________.'

I also managed to catch a glimpse of a lion dance.


For today's lunch, we ate at'Papparich. I browsed through the menu with nothing that I really fancied, and in the end, I went for the chicken hor fun.



We then continued shopping before heading home for a quick rest.

Dinner today was with a few of my aunties & uncles at Japanese association. Like last year, I ordered my usual chirashi don and kuromistu anmitsu.



And so, that was how we spent the day. Good night !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.