The crossover.

February 18, 2015
So seeing as we had nothing planned in the morning, we decided to run a few errands.

We started off the day with breakfast at Koufu at Commonwealth. I wasn't feeling all that hungry, but I had a little bit to munch on anyways. After we were done, we headed for the jewelers. I was kind of hoping to get a new cross, but nothing caught my eye.

We then googled to see which was the nearest Singtel shop so that we could go get my belated birthday present ! We saw that there was one at Clementi mall and off we went. Unfortunately for us, they didn't have the note 4 in black and I wasn't going to settle for anything else. We then asked if they could check which outlet had stock in hand and was told Yew tee point had them. But here's the challenge, as it is the day of reunion dinner, most shops closed after lunch, and it was the same for the Singtel retail outlet at Yew tee point. We then F1-ed and got there in time.

I have been on the iPhone for like forever ! - 3gs, 4s, 5s and I finally decided to try out the note 4.


It is pretty huge as compared to my 5s and it's a completely different system, but I hope I like it and get used to it soon ! Sankyuuuuu mama !

Managed to get the tampered glass screen protector along with a bumper casing too !

We headed over to my godpa & godma's house for reunion dinner. They had prepared the traditional Chinese steamboat for dinner and my mum bought a pack of yu sheng and made dessert !




I would like to give a big thank you to my godpa & godma for having us over ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.