Reunion dinner was a day early.

February 17, 2015


So we started the day off with some dim sum. The last time I visited Mouth restaurant was when it was still located at Chinatown point during my teenage years with my dad.

It was so packed that we had to wait for about 30 minutes before we got a table. We ended up just walking around aimlessly. 30 minutes did feel like it took forever, prolly because I was starving !

Well, here's what we had !










So here's my verdict - I think it was as good as I remembered ! It is definitely worth the visit ! I am in love with the baked pork buns at Tim ho wan at the moment and here at Mouth restaurant, they do something similar, but instead of using bbq pork, they use salted eggs instead. It was awesome as !

Here's the address :

Mouth Restaurant
China square central south bridge court shop house 
22 Cross Street 
#01-61
Singapore 048421

After lunch, we walked around Chinatown as they had street stalls set up around the side alleys. My mother had wanted to see if she could get them decorations and bring them back to the UK. As it was scorching hot, we didn't spend much time walking around. It's not like they had much anyways. It was pretty much a repetition at most of the stalls.

As it was still early, we went to Rochester to have some coffee. We kind of figured that it was one of the quieter Starbucks around.

For today's dinner, we had reunion dinner with my grand-uncle a day early as he was flying to America tomorrow.  We had our reunion dinner at The scholar at NUSS guild house like we did last year. I have been there a few times now, and honestly, the food's great !

Well, here's what we had for dinner.









I was kind of hoping for yam paste for dessert, but apart from that, dinner was delish !

And before I go, here's a photo of us !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.