EAT.

February 23, 2015


It was my dad's day off today and as usual, he came over just before lunch time. For today's lunch, we decided to visit Tim ho wan as my mother & grand-mother have never been.

Here's our mini lunch feast.












Well, my mother definitely enjoyed the meal ! I think her new favorite is the baked bbq pork bun as well !

We headed back home after lunch.

Managed to put on 2 movies for my dad before we headed out to dinner.

1. The tourist.


2. Possession.


For dinner today, we were invited to Uncle San Choo's house where he whipped up the most delicious meal ever.

Here's the spread we had for dinner ( photo's courtesy of Aunty San ).










And a meal is never complete without desserts, so my mother made some earlier in the afternoon and brought it over.



Here is a group photo.


Dinner was delish ! Thank you for having us over Uncle San Choo! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.