Japanese food day.

February 11, 2015
It was my dad's day off today and seeing as it has been eons since our last visit to Ramen champion, we decided to have lunch there and visit Hashimoto san.

Before Hashimoto san went back to Japan, he was working for Tai sho ken, and can I just say how much I miss their tsukemen. So anyways, he recently came back and is now working for Riki.



Up till now, I still haven't been able to find any tsukemen that is comparable to Tai sho ken's tsukemen, not even Riki's tsukemen. Sigh. I am so tempted to fly back home just to have a bowl of Tai sho ken's tsukemen.

We managed to watch to movies today.

1. Oculus.


This was one of them confusing movies, but it was worth the watch !

2. The woman in black.


So for today's dinner, we headed back to Bugis - Sumire. I visited not too long ago, and I thought my dad would like the place and so we decided to take him there today. We had to wait for about 20 minutes before we got a table.

Here's what we had between us.











My dad is not a big fan of yakitori, but he likes his side dishes, which they had plenty of variety here. I could tell that he had enjoyed his meal !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.