Happy Chinese new year !

February 19, 2015

As usual, my grand-mother would prepare lunch for our guests. For this year's lunch, I requested for mee siam, and mee siam I got ! Her mee siam is the best in Singapore. I reckon I should learn how to cook it soon so I can carry on her awesomeness !

My god-parents were the first to arrive, as they do every year. My second grand-uncle and his family arrived shortly after and we all had lunch together. My first grand-uncle as I mentioned in my previous post had flown over to America yesterday, so he wasn't present.

And that was my Chinese new year done.

My family is tiny isn't it ? Best part is, I don't have to go visiting ! -Giggles-

Spent the rest of the day rotting away as we had no other plans, except for dinner.

For today's dinner, we went to Orchard hotel to have their famous buffet. My mother had me book it a few months back as she thought it'd be nice to have dinner as a family on the first day of new year.

I don't know why people bother taking me to buffets when I only eat 5% of what they pay. Hahaha ! What a waste of money !

Well, here's a few snippets of what I had !






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.