Eileen, my childhood sweetheart.

February 22, 2015
Eileen, my childhood sweetheart, came over to my place today for lunch with her gorgeous son. For today's lunch, my mother cooked Japanese curry rice along with some fried chicken.



The main purpose of today's visit was to catch up, but of course, we took some photos together ! Here they are.






Apart from Eileen coming over, we had no other appointments for the day so I decided to take my mother to'satay by the bay for dinner.

Here are a few local delights we had between us for dinner.





Only the satay was badass to me. One of the best satays I have eaten in a long time ! The rest of the food was just maa-maa.

And I just had to have a coconut, which is just perfect for the stupidly hot whether we have here in Singapore.


As my mother hasn't had the chance to visit gardens by the bay, it was a perfect time to bring her. Nice evening walk whilst digesting all these food we have eaten. I can't imagine going in the afternoon accompanied by the scorching hot sun.

Well, here are some of the photos that were taken whilst strolling through the park.






And since we were just walking distance away from Marina barrage, I decided to bring my mother to have a looksy.




Well, I had the best time of my life ! I wish my mother didn't have to go back to the UK.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.