More Chinese new year eating.

February 27, 2015
Today's lunch was a yearly affair with a bunch of my mother's friends. We met at Furama city centre where we had a buffet lunch at Tiffany's cafe.

Despite their busy schedule, we managed to catch one of the waitresses and she took a group photo for us.


After lunch, we took a taxi into Orchard road. Like my mum, I just can't resist shoes. I was trying to look for a specific pair of silverish gold slip ons which deemed really hard to find. Don't you just feel like every time you're looking for something specific, you can't find it and when you stop looking, it just pops up everywhere ? Well, that was exactly how I was feeling each time we went shopping. I found a pair from itti and otto that were next level comfortable, but I had one minor problem, it was full on gold. Wasn't really keen on a full on gold pair. We saw another pair from ecco, but they didn't come in my size. Oh wells, I guess I'll just have to keep on looking.

We went over to long beach @ Dempsey to meet the choir members for dinner. It's been forever since I last dined at long beach.

So anyways, here's what we had for dinner.











And for dessert, I got to eat my favorite bowl of yam paste !


After dinner, we went a little bit further up the hill and had coffee at olio dome before heading home. I don't know why, but I'm really tired. I blame it on all that shopping earlier.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.