Gone short.

February 16, 2015


Kicked off the day with breakfast at Tiong bahru market.

After walking round the hawker, I decided that I'd have a bowl of plain porridge accompanied with a serving of raw fish.



We also shared some carrot cake and chwee kway.



After lunch, we went to have our hair done in preparation of Chinese new year. I originally went in with just dying in mind, but sometime later, this happened.


It has been years since I last cut my hair and besides, it was badly damaged. Well, that is what I keep telling myself now to make myself feel better.

This is the end result.


Went to Labrador park train station where we met up with my mother's friends as they were going for a walk. Like I mentioned before, where my mum goes, I go.

Before we set off on the walk, we took a group photo.


As I had just met them last Saturday with my long hair, they were pretty shocked to see me in my short hair. My mother kept joking on how I was her other daughter.

So anyways, I think I made the biggest mistake of my life. I should have just told my mother I didn't want to go with her. As soon as we stepped out of the train station, I felt like I was going to melt. I guess my choice of clothing wasn't too clever either huh.

We walked and walked for ages and we finally got to the end and boy was the view gorgeous !



I actually thought that this would be the end point, but no, the rest of the Aunties had wanted to continue on walking, but the 3 of us was way too hot and bothered to continue on. We ended up cotching on a bench in the shade. Aunty Jac, my mother and I had such a laugh whilst waiting. About 30 minutes later, we were picked up and headed over to a bar where we had drinks. Had we known of the existence of the bar, we would have cotched there instead.

So the plan for dinner was going into Sentosa where they had the Malaysian food street. Now, let me tell you how they had planned on getting there. They were planning to walk into Sentosa from where we were. That was not going to happen. I quickly called for a taxi. We got into Sentosa in no time and we waited for them. We waited and waited and we seriously thought they weren't going to come in the end, but they did !

So here's dinner.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.