Seoul - Day 6.

May 04, 2015


Sadly, it was almost the end of my time here in Seoul. Time always passes quickly when you're having the time of your life, doesn't it ?

Today, I decided to visit the zoo. It wasn't that far away, it just took a little bit of a challenge to get to.


This was merely the main entrance.

Before I continued our journey to the zoo, I fuelled up first.

Knowing that we'll be going home soon, I just had to have my jajangmyeon.


Anyway, I finally made it to the zoo after about 30 minutes of walking slowly.

And so, here are some of the photos that I took at the zoo. For the full album, please visit my facebook page !


















And a quick rest at the end just because I had to walk all the way down.

I then took me to Seoul bus exchange to do some shopping. If you ever visit Seoul and it happens to be pouring, you could shop here as it is underground and it's huge ! I walked for hours before giving up.

As you know, my Seoul trip is coming to an end, so I was even more determined to have Korean bbq. I didn't care how long the wait was, I just wanted to have it - Wangbijib. I ended up waiting close to 30 minutes before getting a table. But it was definitely worth the wait.



Here is the address :

Wangbijib
26 Myeongdone
8ga-gil
Jung-gu

Well, I continued shopping before heading back to the hotel.

I'm beat from all the walking in the afternoon. Good night !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.