Seoul - Day 5.

May 03, 2015


These past few days, I have been sleeping really late and somehow have been deprived of sleep, so I made up for it today.

It's awesome not being on a tour, where you are permanently on a tight schedule. I prefer the chill out, own time own target kind of feel. Free & easy for the win !

So today, I decided to check COEX mall out. Apparently, it was meant to have lots and lots of shopping, but unless you are searching for branded goods, don't waste your time there. It's just like another Paragon.

The only cool thing I did see, SM Town entertainment.


I was hungry and I didn't have much options and so I just settled for some Shanghai food.




I travelled all the way to Lotte after. Not for the amusement park, but for the supermarket ! I was trying to see if there was anything to bring back to Singapore. Sadly, after walking round the whole supermarket, I left with only a bag of chips.

I went back to the hotel for a short rest before heading out to Ehwa woman's university for some shopping, where I walked past a Kopitiam. Not the kind you are thinking of, but this !


After combing pretty much every corner of Ehwa, I decided to head back to Myeong don' where I was determined to have some Korean bbq for dinner. I walked and walked and I finally found a place to dine.



Pretty good if you ask me !

I continued shopping at Myeong dong before heading back.

It's time for some 'CSI' action now.

Good night all the way from Seoul !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.