Regret.

May 15, 2015
Aww man, I'm beginning to regret my hasty decision to cut off my long hair. It was badly damaged from all that bleaching over the years, but still, I could tie a bun and do whatever fancy hairstyle I felt like, even though I didn't do very much with it anyways. I honestly wish I could turn back time and un-cut my hair.

Everyday, I comfort myself by telling myself that I needed to get rid of them split ends and just regrow my hair so that it'll be nice and shining the next time round and my family and friends have constantly been telling me that I look great in short hair, but it's just not enough. 

Here comes the most annoying part. 

Despite my daily efforts of blow drying my hair, random parts of my hair would stick out. Just wait till it hits my shoulders, then the real nightmare begins. Sigh, if it ever reaches my shoulder. 


So anyways, it was my father's day off and he came over. We both had a craving for gyoza's and off to Osaka osho we went. 

I had my usual nasu set, whilst my dad had his cha-han set.



They do really fantastic fried rice there, so if you are a fan of fried rice, be sure you try it on your next visit !

Choosing a movie for my dad is not an easy task. All his complaints on how slow the movie is, or how much talking there is, my goodness. Thankfully, I managed to get my hands on White noise, both 1 and 2 and put it on and luckily for me, he quite enjoyed it.


So a few weeks back, my dad wanted to have dinner at Goki day, a Korean bbq restaurant, but it was closed. Hence, we decided to go there for dinner today.


Luckily for us, we did not see a 'Closed for one day cleaning' sign again today.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.