Seoul - Day 8.

May 06, 2015
So last night, I was texting my mother and showed her the magnet that I got for my neighbour. She then raved and said how cute it looked. So this morning, I checked out real early and headed back to Insadong just to get the magnets for her. I then rushed back to the hotel to pick up my bags and then took a taxi to the airport. It cost me about 60,000won which is equivalent to about $70 and it took about 40 minutes to get there. So the next time you visit Seoul, you could consider taking a taxi.

After checking in, I headed for the tax refund counter. Make sure you leave ample time if you do plan on claiming your taxes as there will definitely be a waiting time.

As I had lots of spare time, I decided to go have lunch. My last Korean meal here in Seoul. It was a obvious choice, Korean cuisine !



Before heading to my boarding gate, I had to buy my facial wash from Sulwhasoo as I had run out. But I didn't know it was going to be such a bargain. In Singapore, one bottle costs $50. But here at DFS they were selling 2 bottles for $67 ! Like duh right ? Sulwhasoo comes from Korea. What am I on about ?

Managed to catch this display before heading for the boarding gate as well.



Well, this is it. Good-bye Seoul !


Despite having felt unwell, I had the time my life in Seoul.

So anyways, the menu is always so unpredictable. You never know what you're getting. The first thing I did when I got the menu was to see what my 2 choices were. I wasn't too keen on either, so I did a 'eenie meenie minie mo' on it and ended up with this.


Well, after approximately 7 hours, I was back on familiar grounds. We even flew past the Singapore flyer.

Hello Singapore !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.