Seoul - Day 7.

May 05, 2015


Oh what a day.

I love my castles and palaces and decided to go to one last palace before I head back home tomorrow. It had a secret garden which I was really excited about, which was none other than Changdeokgung palace.

As it was a guided tour with fixed time slots, I had planned to have lunch first and then taking a slow stroll over to the palace which would have been perfect timing.

I walked around for ages looking for something to eat. I was being fussy and had wanted to have a bowl of jajangmyeon. But unfortunately, it seemed impossible to find where I was. As I was walking, I suddenly felt really uncomfortable which then led to me feeling awful. I was thinking I may have been over hungry. I then decided to walk into the next restaurant I saw.






Luckily for me, the random restaurant choice that I made, turned out to be a good one. The food was delish, but poor me couldn't eat. At that point, I suspected that it was gastric flu as the pain was an ever familiar one. If my guess was right, it would deem impossible for me to fly home tomorrow. I had my fingers crossed the whole time !

After I was done eating, I walked all the way to the palace. I was hoping that perhaps the pain was just temporary and that I could walk the pain off. Managed to see an interesting dining building on the way.


Well, after a slow stroll of 10 minutes, I made it to the palace. That awful pain was still around, so I decided not to go for the tour in the end. I was really disappointed.

I did however take a few photos.



I took a taxi back to the hotel and spent the whole afternoon resting. For dinner, I just had room service. Whatever little amount that I had, came out straight after.



I headed over to Myeong dong for last minute shopping when the sky was dark. I had to make sure I got all my souvenirs for my mates !

Well, here's my loot !


I best be off to sleep now. I honestly hope I'll be in tip-top condition to fly home tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.