Stranger's reunion.

May 24, 2015

Unfortunately for me, they didn't do an all day American breakfast there. So I had to choose an alternative and decided to go for the sausage lover instead.


And the sides.



I'm really not a huge fan of truffle fries or anything, but can I just say, the truffle fries at Stranger's reunion is my absolute favorite.

Why ?

Well, firstly, they use shoestring fries. I absolutely hate thick fries !

Secondly, most places which offer truffle fries, just sprinkle the truffle oil all over the fries, but at Stranger's reunion, they actually serve it with truffle mayo which is heavenly.

So friends, if you're craving for some truffle fries, be sure to visit Stranger's reunion.

You can find them at :

Stranger's Reunion
25 Kampong Bahru Road
Singapore 169356

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.