Seoul - Day 4.

May 02, 2015


Jajangmyeon to start my day.





After I was done with lunch, I crossed over to Shinsegae. I was hoping to get some Sulhwasoo products, but they were way too busy and I couldn't be bothered to wait. Besides, I wasn't feeling too good either, so I just took a taxi back to the hotel.

Back in the hotel, I watched National museum.

At about 5pm, I left for Seoul tower as I had a dinner booking for 9pm which I pre-booked 2 weeks before. If you do plan on dining at 'N grill', I suggest you pre-book way before then as I was only left with the 9pm slot even though I pre-booked 2 weeks before.

And so, off I went. I took a taxi hoping that it would take me to the top of the mountain, but sadly, only buses were allowed up now. I had to take a public bus from the bottom. The whole bus ride took about 25 minutes.

Next, I had to walk up a steep slope to get to Seoul tower.

Here's a perfect example of : "So near, yet so far".


And here's that steep slope I was talking about.


When I finally made it up the slope, I was greeted by the most prettiest of views.



And here are the famous love locks.


After I was done viewing them love locks and finished eating my churros, I took the lift up to the observatory deck, which was complimentary as I had a reservation with 'N grill'.


The view was even more spectacular from the observatory deck.


Next, I had a 2 hour wait because I miscalculated the time. I thought that I could play get rich to burn some time, but I was oh so wrong. There was close to 0 connection from the observatory deck.

So anyways, I am 1164.19km away from home !


And somehow, finally 2 hours passed and it was time for my late dinner.

Can I just say how awesome dinner was !


It took quite a while for me to notice that it was actually revolving at a tortoise speed, but as soon as I realized, it did make me feel a little queasy. But I survived it !

Here are photos of dinner.









And now, for the dessert which came along with a really cute cake filled with love.




Well, that about sums up my day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.