Papa time of the week.

May 11, 2015
My father came over as usual at lunch time and for lunch today, we decided to have some udon @ Liang court.

I thought I'd be adventurous today and try what I have wanted to try for weeks now. They have this poster displayed at the counter as you order you see, and I have been wanting to try it, but I didn't dare to. I finally grew some balls to order it and it turned out to be quite delish !


Be warned though, it's cold. So if you are seeking comfort in a warm bowl of noodles, do not order this. 

We went back home after having our coffees at Starbucks. As usual, I'd put on a movie or 2 if time permits. He needed help with his report, so we only had time left for one movie.

Robocop.


As soon as I mentioned robocop to my dad, he was rather hesitant. He kept asking if I had other movies, but I insisted he watched this. Guess what ? It turns out that he quite enjoyed it ! 

Anyways, as I mentioned yesterday, we'd take my granny for her belated mother's day dinner. We took her to chilli padi @ 'Joo chiat'.


Here's what we had !


Lady's finger.


Ngoh hiang.


Sambal sotong.


Otah.


I forgot what this was.


Babi pongteh.


Ayam buah keluak.

And not forgetting the best sago gula melaka !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.