Happy birthday, my dearest 愛愛 ❣

May 28, 2015


It was Pauline's birthday today and as usual, we'd meet up for dinner and have a mini celebration.

Today's dinner place was picked by Fufu - BWB.

Well, what we usually do, is order lots of dishes and we'd share it. Here's what we had.









Well, I am currently on a diet, so I didn't have very much to eat. But I just had to try a little bit of everything and I can only tell you that the food is surprisingly delish.

Here's the address :

BWB
#11-03/04
Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
Singapore 238896

Managed to take one with the birthday girl.


And here's one of everyone.


BWB knew that we were celebrating a birthday there as we bought a cake and left it with them, and just check out what they gave Pauline.


sn't that like the cutest thing you've ever seen ?

Here's the birthday girl with her cake and present.



And of course, group photos before parting ways.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.