Errands.

May 20, 2015


So my father came over today with lots of errands to run.

But before running our errands, we had to fuel up ! We did so at Tim ho wan.









Be sure to check out for their monthly promotion that is some where on the edge of your table. It's usually 3 new dishes for that month and some of them are delish !

After we were done, we headed to Bugis. We popped by Singtel as I needed to have a change of sim card. We had to wait for ages before it was my turn. And it turns out that I made a wasted trip as I already had the adapter when I re-contracted back in February. Oh wells.

Before I could officially start using my phone, I need a cover. I am extremely butter fingered, so it is almost not possible for me to go around without a bumper. Now with these 2 mission accomplished, I can now use my phone !

We then made our way to the bank across the road before heading back home.

Today's movie choice - Captain America.


My dad isn't a fan of super heroes and normally when I try to make him watch super heroes sort of movie, he usually brushes me off. So I was well shock when he told me that it was a good movie at the end of it.

So anyways, we were all in for a treat today.

We had a mini Peranakan feast prepared by my grand-mother.


Lady's fingers.


Babi assam.


Omelette.


Babi pongteh.


Ayam buah keluak.


Bakwan kepiting.

Thank you Lord for my blessed life. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.