Tut tut grabfood.

March 07, 2021

I'm sure we've all had our fair share of bad experiences with food deliveries.


Well,  just added one more to the list today. 


So, I need to have my first meal of the day at 12pm. We wanted to have ramen from Marutama today, but they only open at 1130am, so I set my alarm and made sure that I place my order on time so that I get my order as close to 12pm as possible. I got a notification to tell me that they've found me a rider almost immediately. After a while, I glanced at my phone and realized that the rider had cancelled on me and they were looking for a new rider. And then a few moments later, a new rider was found. So we waited and waited and then an hour passed, but it still showed that the rider was on his way to the restaurant and then suddenly it went to "finding you a new rider". OH MY DAYS. The rage that I had inside of me. Yeah, let's not go there.


By this time, I was a hungry rage-er. As they say, a hungry man is an angry man. We quickly raided our freezer and dug out whatever we could find to make ourselves a bowl of ramen. 


This was lunch in the end.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.