Buffet town.

March 02, 2021

You know what I've come to realize after our visit to buffet town today?


I realized that buffets are no fun if you can't choose what you want yourself. Thank you covid for ruining everything, including the fun in buffets.


So, we used to go there quite often and I know for sure that both my granny and dad enjoys the food at buffet town and we've not been there for so long that we thought we'd go have lunch there today. Of course with the ongoing virus they've had to change their buffet into an ala carte buffet. I don't have any issues with that though. It's the same as them Japanese ala carte buffets, such as irodori and shin minori. The food was served quite quickly after being processed, which of course deserves two thumbs up. The only thing that I found really bad, was the fact that the plates piled up quickly, but there was no one to clear them away and it's not like we had a huge table to begin with, neither were we provided with a side table, which got us pretty annoyed. I don't blame the young man though. I reckon that they should assign more people to help with the clearing of tables to be honest. 


Well, here's what we had earlier. 














Come to think of it, the food on the menu was pretty much the same as it was before. Like I said, the only difference is the fact that it's become an ala carte buffet.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.