Aliciababy & friends.

March 20, 2021

Growing up, I realized that all my bestest and closest friends were all guys. Perhaps that's the reason I turned out to be a tomboy. 


But hey, these days, even though it's only a handful, I've got a few girlfriends whom I love and adore so much. 


One of them being Aliciababy, whom I used to see almost every other Sunday, until Covid invaded our lives that is. 


It's been ages since we last hung out, but we did so today, along with 2 of her friends. 


We met up for dinner at SQUE rotisserie & alehouse. I wasn't really feeling all that hungry, so we decided that we'd share a pizza, but we ended up having 2 instead, because it was thin crust. It was pretty good though. 




The other thing that Alicia and I used to do quite often, was visiting karaoke bars. Even if it was just the 2 of us, we'd just be all silly screaming and dancing away. This sweetie pie knows that I miss our ktv days and so she organized a home session. How sweet can she get?





Well, we've just ended our singing session and we're off to go get ourselves some prata. 

Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.