Hanging out at Plaza Singapura.

March 31, 2021

So, today was papa time of the week. 



But aside from that, I desperately needed to make a visit to the apple service center as my phone is dying, like literally. It'd go from a full charge to 1% in less than 10 minutes. This has been going on for a week and I've just about had enough. 


I asked my father what he wanted to have for lunch this week and he said that it's been ages since we last had dim sum at Tim ho wan and so, that's where we went. It couldn't have been a more perfect choice! There's a Tim ho wan and an A-lab store at Plaza Singapura. 


But first, here's lunch.










We made it on time for my appointment at A-lab. Waited for a while and then it was my turn. I was actually panicking whilst waiting for my turn, as I did read somewhere that if they deem that there is nothing wrong with the battery, they wouldn't change it. So, as ridiculous as this my sound, I was actually relieved when the guy told me that there is definitely something wrong with the battery. Phew. So I was given 2 good news whilst I was there. The first being that they'd be able to fix it within 2-3 hours and the other was that my phone is still under warranty. Wheeeee!


So off we went to Hoshino coffee to burn some time, whilst waiting for that text message to arrive. Ended up having 2 drinks. A hot royal milk tea and a iced yuzu tea. Probably wasn't such a smart choice having a hot drink and a cold drink right after. Oh, and we had a roast beef sando to share as well. I'm not quite sure what's going on with my body these days, but I'm eating so much! ~T.T~ 





Well, after waiting for nearly 3 hours, we excitedly headed back up to A-lab, but guess what? I was told that they didn't have any stock for the battery. I can't believe they made us hang around for 3 hours to tell me that they didn't have any stock. I was then told that my phone would be ready between 3-5 days. Now, that made me really upset. If I was told that it would take 3-5 days to begin with, I wouldn't be this sour. BOOOOOOOOO!


Oh wells, and that concludes our hanging out at Plaza Singapura. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.