Gnocchi bolognese.

March 26, 2021
If I could only choose one kind of texture to eat for the rest of my life, it'll definitely have to be mochi-like. Basically, I love chewy textures. 

But no, today's menu is not Japanese. We had Italian! Can you guess what has a mochi-like texture in Italian cooking? 

Well, if you said gnocchi, then give yourself a pat on the back! For those of you who do not know what gnocchi is, well, it's basically potato dumplings.

And do you know what goes well with gnocchi? It has to be meat sauce or bolognese as we all know it!


Every time we dine out, I get really excited when I see gnocchi on the menu, until I see "four cheese". Don't get me wrong, it's probably really good and I do love my cheeses, but in my opinion, the most perfect sauce to go with gnocchi has to be bolognese!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.