Saturday, with Aliciababy & friends.

March 27, 2021
This was another Saturday spent with Aliciababy and friends.


Here's what went down.

We started of the day with Godzilla vs Kong. 


It wasn't my kind of movie to begin with, but it wasn't bad either. I just prefer horror, action, super heroes movies more. I do enjoy a good laugh as well, but there hasn't been any good comedies as of late. 

So anyways, the movie ended at about 5ish. It was that kind of neither here nor there timing. It was too early for dinner, so we had to think of something to kill some time before dinner. We tried looking at escape rooms, but they were all fully booked. So we ended up at Marina barrage. We thought it'd be a good idea to burn some calories so that we wouldn't feel guilty later on. 





Dinner was at their favorite tze char place along boat quay. 





After dinner, we crossed the road to Dopa dopa to get ourselves some ice cream. 


We shared a genmaicha and gula melaka with pandan. We fell in love with the genmaicha ice cream, but the gula melaka with pandan, not so. All we could taste was pandan to be honest. If I get another chance, I want to try their houjicha ice cream!

After dinner, we walked along boat quay and settled for some drinks and some random bar. I usually have some kind of juice, but I already had ice cream and hit my quota for cold stuff, so I had some chamomile tea instead. I must have looked like a right weirdo with my tea cup. Teehee. 

So yes, that was pretty much how our day went. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.