McGriddles, they're back!

March 10, 2021

 Guess what? 


McGriddles are back! 


Each time McDonald's come out with their limited burgers, we'd try our best to have it at least once. My all time favorite burger has to be the samurai burger. Not far behind is McGriddles. It's likes sweet, yet savory at the same time, with burst of maple syrup. What's there not to like? Oh, and whilst we're at it, I might as well tell you my third favorite burger - the prosperity burger. And there you have it, my top 3 favorite burgers from McDonald's.


But for now, I leave you with my McGriddles.



This time round, they had a limited edition choco pie as well and we thought we'd give it a try. The first bite was alright, but as you continued on, it just kind of got sickly sweet, which frankly speaking, gave me a headache. I couldn't even finish it because it was way too rich for me. But for all you choco lovers out there, this is definitely for you. 


I do love my oreo mcflurry, but these days, if I see a limited edition mcflurry, I have this urge to try it out. This time round was a kit-kat mcflurry, which honestly I reckon is a waste of money. I think I should just stick to my oreo mcflurry. I don't think anything can beat that. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.