Out with the Ee's.

January 03, 2019


Over the years, I've had lots of lunches and dinner with my grand-uncle & grand-aunty, but spending the entire day together, today was a first and it sure was time well spent.

They brought us to have dim sum at The Scholar.








As I age, I realized that there are quite a number of things that I used to dislike, but have taken quite a fancy to them recently. Steamed bbq pork bun is one of those things that I used to hate as a child, but now, I just can't seem to get enough of it. I definitely had my fair share of buns today as my grand-uncle ordered an extra portion just for me.

After lunch, we headed up to the lounge to have a drink. After chatting for a bit, my grand-uncle goes and order us 2 platters of ngoh hiang hei piah.


Despite all of us being extremely full from lunch, we all had a bit to nibble, and then I wonder why I have become 44kg.

Then came dinner time and we all decided to head over to the food court at Parkway parade for popiah as we had a discussion about popiahs earlier and came to a conclusion that this was the best popiah that we've had so far. Do you know what the best part is ? I don't even like popiah, but this is just about the only popiah that I will eat.

Well, here comes the family photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.