Back in Singapore.

January 14, 2019


Looking back on the recent weeks leading up to the cruise, makes me want to laugh at myself. I was excited because it has been more than a year since our last family trip to Taiwan, but at the same time, I was panic mode because I knew that I had suffered from sea sickness, well, motion sickness to be exact. And trust me, it isn't pleasant.

One week on, after spending 8 days on board a cruise, I realized how much I actually loved it. I love the fact that you go to bed and wake up at a new destination. I love how much you get to eat and we all know I live to eat. And I specially love the fact that I get to spend uninterrupted time with both my granny and my mother.

Well, it has been a really good week apart from the stomach flu which randomly attacked me a few days ago, but that aside, I'm so looking forward to our next cruise.

Here's our last breakfast on board.


And with that, one week has gone by.

Hello Singapore.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.