カレーライス.

January 28, 2019
If there's one thing I can eat on a daily basis, it has got to be Japanese curry rice.

And if it's curry rice, it has got to be Cocoichibanya.

What do I like about it ?

Well, although the curry isn't the best in Singapore, it is pretty good. I actually like the fact the the entire dish is fully customizable to your liking.

From getting lesser rice to adding more rice, to having extra curry like me and my dad does, to adding cheese and spinach like how I like it. Oh, and for all of you who enjoy spicy curry, well, you can choose your spiciness level. Although, I'm already perspiring at level 1.

 
So friends, the next time you're having Cocoichibanya, try adding cheese and spinach to it. Sounds weird, but trust me, it is the best combination ever.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.