あけましておめでとうございます !

January 01, 2019

Happy new year !

Let's take a look at how I did on last year's resolution.

☆ Cut down on nicotine gum and gradually stop completely. 
Well, from a constant 6 a day, I managed to go through with just 5 on some days. 

☆ See my savings grow.
Let's not even go there.

☆ Be a good and hardworking employee.
For the entire duration I was working there, I did not take a single mc, nor was I ever late for work, well, just once, but I was stuck in a tunnel in-between Bugis and Lavender. And I think I gave it my all, so I think it's safe to say, I aced this one.

☆ Punctuality.
I actually was early, if not, on time for all my appointments. Another ace !

☆ Get back down to 40kg and then maintaining it. 
Well, I dropped to nearly 37kg for all the wrong reason, but then hit 44kg towards the end of the year. We all know what's coming in the upcoming resolution.

☆ Spend more time with loved ones. 
Passed with flying colors !

☆ Visit home.
I didn't manage to go home last year, but hopefully, I will get to this year. 

And with that, here's my resolution for 2019.

☆ Spend more time with family and loved ones.
☆ Save more money.
Definitely not be 44kg.
☆ Kick off my nicotine gum addiction.
☆ Enjoy life and worry less.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.