Day 7 - Cruising.

January 13, 2019


So it's our last full day before the end of our trip and it was spent cruising all the way back to Singapore.

I'm still pretty sour about the fact that I had to be ill when we went to Phuket. Oh wells.

We spent pretty much the whole day with Uncle Ismail & Aunty Siti.

From checking out the zumba session, which I did wanted to try out, but was packed af.



And then heading over to Windjammer for lunch and tea. Like seriously, we just spent the afternoon chatting, which was pretty nice.

And then more eating again as dinner time came.

I order the egg drop soup, because as a child, it was my favorite, but this was completely different from what I remembered.


This was basically starch.

So I ordered another soup, as Uncle Ismail said it was delish.


And it was as good as the uncle said it would be.

As for my main, I had scampi.


You know, there's something about their mash potato. Like it's a fact that I love my mash potato, but you know how there are some that just aren't nice right ? Their mash is to die for. Worth every calorie if you ask me. If there's one thing I'm going to miss, it's their mash potato.

As for dessert, I went for creme brulee with a cheeky scoop of vanilla ice cream.


And just so you know, on the very last day of the cruise, the crew will perform during dinner.


We were searching high and low for Agung, who was our server. We couldn't find him and finally, we realized why. He was the leader of the pack !




So Agung has been totally awesome. Just after the first day, he remembered all our likes and dislikes, made us all laugh and took really good care of us.

I just had to take a photo for keep sake.


And with that, this is the last sunset onboard.


Thank you #royalcarribean.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.