Day 5 - Phuket.

January 11, 2019


Remember how I said I felt better last night ?

Well, I threw up nothing but ginger, first thing this morning as I hardly touched my dinner. It was enough to throw me off ginger for the rest of my life.

I was looking forward to Phuket, but I so did not fancy leaving my cabin to be honest. I honestly just wanted to tell them to go ahead without me, but do you seriously think they would ? And the worst thing was, we had already pre-booked our driver via Klook. I didn't want to ruin their day or waste money just like that, so I sucked it up and went.

Here's the other thing that sucked. All the other ports that we were at, we were just able to walk out. For Phuket, we had to get on a tender. The fact that I already threw up and still feel like throwing up, made me want to throw up instantly.

After 15 minutes of torture, we finally got off. All I wanted to do was sit down and close my eyes to be honest.

Made it into the cab and we told him that we'd leave the places of interest to him.

I actually have no idea where we went as I was sleeping most of the time. I did however force myself to get out of the car to take some photos.

So here's what little photos I manged to take whilst I still could.








He also took us to the new floating market, which you had to pay an entry fee to get into. It looked fairly new, but empty. It would have been nice to explore, but again, all I wanted to do was just sit and close my eyes.

My granny and mother had lunch there, and just smelling anything and everything made me queasy. I even threw up the water that I had earlier. After they were done eating, I apologized and told them that I wanted to go back to the ship. Whilst walking out, I saw Naraya. I really really like Naraya and it's been years since I last bought anything from there, but yes, I was way too ill to be thinking of Naraya.

The walk towards the tender was extremely torturous. Even the smell of my favorite sweet corn made me feel like puking. The wait for the next tender was also torturous, as we had literally just missed the one before as my granny can't walk fast. The ride back on the tender was equally as torturous.

I skipped dinner and just napped all the way till now.

Woke up only to shower and now I am going back to sleep.

I have just figured out what this is.

Gastric flu.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.