Fun day out.

September 26, 2016


What a busy day !

Brought him to have lots of fun today.

We started off the day with lunch. As we had planned to visit Gardens by the bay, we decided to have lunch nearby. We ended up at the food court at Marina square. It was all good though as I enjoyed that huge bowl of beef noodles, which I almost finished by the way. It was just that good !


We headed over to Gardens by the bay with plans to visit both the flower dome and cloud forest but unfortunately for us, the cloud forest had to be under maintenance. Do you know what the worst part is ? They only ever close for maintenance once every few months. .__________.' Our timing couldn't have been any more perfect.

Well, so off to the flower dome we went.





As we still had plenty of time, we decided to go to the sea aquarium.






After we were done, we walked over to the trick eye museum. I have been wanting to take her there for the longest time now and she always replied "wait for Uncle Pat", so we finally were able to go to today. Besides, the whole place won't take more than 30 minutes.

Well, here are some of the photos from earlier.
























Well I'm glad we went. We had lots of fun.

Met up with my favorite girlfriends for dinner and that's how I spent my day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.