Finally got my first Snorlex !

September 03, 2016
My mum had a wedding mass to attend, but as it was at 130pm, we thought we'd have a quick lunch just to fill our tummies. It was held at Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which I of course dropped her.

We drove to a random coffee shop nearby the church and had lunch. 


I had coffee at The coffee academics with the boys as we still had time before dinner. 



I don't know what it is with fries and me, but I always seem to have fries each time I enter a cafe. 

Today's dinner appo was with my 2 favorite aunties and company of course.

I wasn't feeling all that hungry, not after those fries from earlier, so I just pinched a little here and there.



We had the usual coffee sesh after at a cafe called Whisk. I didn't really fancy having a coffee as I didn't want to be staring at the ceiling so I went for a hot chocolate instead.


Whilst having coffee, we somehow started chatting about the face swap app and this happened.


It still makes me laugh though !

And I thought I'd transform myself into a kawaii cat.


Oh yes ! I almost forgot. I finally caught my first Snorlax today. WOOHOO.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.