Yay !

September 24, 2016
Oh yes ! I am now 39.8kg !

And no friends, I haven't been starving. In fact, I have been doing the complete opposite. I have been stuffing my face with food.


Kazumi chan came over and played with my hair and face today !


Makeup.  




 After we were done, it was time for us to go pick Uncle Pat up from the airport. Yes, that's right ! Uncle Pat is here !

I know he wasn't keen on getting on board a 14 hour flight and he hates the weather here in Singapore, so thank you Uncle Pat for coming over to see me. 

That's not the only surprise. Alan & Poppy flew over as well. I feel extremely loved.

As the weather tonight wasn't too bad, we decided to take them to the hawker at Newton to experience great local food.

Here's our feast.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.