Lots and lots of food.

September 04, 2016
Seeing as we had nothing better to do today, I decided to take my mother to old airport road to have the famous kway chap. My mother loves her kway chap but not as much as she loves her popiah. She declared to me that she would have it day in and day out if she could.






As to how we spent out evening, we decided to have a change of scenery and headed over to Changi village and guess who decided to tag along today ? Mr Fufu !

You wouldn't believe the pokemon craze there. As we were turning round the corner, we saw both sides of the street just filled with lots and lots of people ! We had to wait a good 15 minutes to get into the car park as well. It's absolutely crazy.

If you thought that was the end of our wait, you are so wrong. The hawker was extremely packed, almost to the extent that we had difficulties walking through the aisle ! We had to wait to get a table for 4 as well.

Well, here's what we had for dinner when we finally got our table.





Want to hear something funny ?

Halfway through our meal, we saw herds and herds of people run past us and we were wondering what was going on and that's when we heard someone shout "DRAGONITE". I was like "don't bluff !" and then we told my mum we're leaving her behind, before joining the herd ! ^w^


Crazy huh.

So I finally caught my first dragonite, but you know what is really upsetting ? Well, Fufu is the lowest level amongst us being 21 and his dragonite's cp was 1.9k. Melvin is slightly lower level than I am at 23 and his was 1.4k. I am level 25. Can you guess what my cp was ? It was an appalling 425 cp. OH MY DAYS. Just why ?

 After successfully catching our dragonites, we went back to finish off our meal before walking around the park.

Well, here's a #wefie.


We covered quite a distance today which was good as we had quite an oily meal. I need to burn more calories.

Oh yes, thank you Fufu for queueing up for an hour and a half for the bake cheese tart which I had really wanted to try.



Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.